Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye.

Tunes in my head: Still Ill by The Smiths
Books of a page: And The Ass Saw The Angel by Nick Cave
Atmosphere: Jealous. Insanely jealous.

Under the iron bridge, we kissed. And I ended up with sore lips. 

We live as we dream. Alone.

I don't enjoy being alone, and I don't want to be alone.

But at the same time, I wish to maintain my dreams, I suppose. I guess when people ask me "oh for fuck's sakes just ask her out already, she obviously loves you to bits", I'm scared of breaking the picture I have in my head.

Sure, could there be better? Yeah.

But it involves taking a risk, which I...I don't know. I want to do it but I'm seemingly unable to do it for whatever stupid fucking reason.

It's really sad and depressing and lonely.

So what can I do here? I know that yeah, in essence, I could jump into the darkness. But at the same time, what's the point of doing that when I practically know that I'll just get impaled there anyway.

No comments: